Thursday, August 27, 2009

In 1990...

My sister graduated High School, I finished fifth grade and my brother completed 3rd grade.

On August 2, Iraq invaded Kuwait and I had my tonsils removed.

The top 10 songs were:

10. All I Wanna Do is Make Love to You - Heart
9. Poison - Bell Biv Devoe
8. Epic - Faith No More
7. Humpty Dance - Digital Underground
6. Escapade - Janet Jackson
5. U Can't Touch This - M.C. Hammer
4. Vision of Love - Mariah Carey
3. Groove is in the Heart - Deee-Lite
2. Vogue - Madonna
1. Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor


And this was my 11th birthday party...


Wow - We've come a long way! Tonight, I go to bed more thankful than ever for contact lenses and good memories!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Oh. My gosh! How funny! Thank goodness 1990 is many many years behind us. Though I can still sing all the words to most of those songs...

katy said...

AMAZING picture!!!! 1990 doesn't seem that long ago, until you put it in perspective! :)

Alissa said...

Ha! I remember that picture so well! We were all so little. And those songs....hard to believe they were ever popular. Wow....

So...what year are you going to do next? :)

Jennifer said...

I remember that day so well. Holy cow, where did the time go?!

lacy said...

omg that picture is priceless and I love it!