Friday, August 6, 2010

My Biggest Fear...

aka - Why I'll do everything possible to be on the good side of my niece & nephews

This is a story from our local news:

Man was dead in home for months say Palestine Police


MONTHS people...he was found wearing a COAT! It hasn't been coat-weather in our neck of the woods since February.

On another note...how bizarre is it that I've now posted 3 times in one week? I don't think it's a sign of the Apocalypse or anything. After all, Texas is still hot.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Yeah, that's creepy. You know what's sad, though? I know my mom's mom is going to end up just like that one day. Sad, but true.

And Summer, love, you have NOTHING to worry about. I for one, could never go 8 or 9 months without hearing you say "hold up!" in person. Or maybe "suck it!" Either way, I need to hear your voice often enough that you wouldn't disappear without me noticing :)

Summer Says... said...

Your comment made me tear up and laugh out loud all at the same time...thank you!

I hate that for your grandmother. I wish I could say that I can't imagine things between family being that bad, but sadly, I know too well they can be.

love you!

Kier's Serendipity said...

You are both cracking me up....seriously.